A raised stone terrace with stone steps is paved in Idaho Gold flagstone. The upper terrace is topped with a white pergola.
Wilmette, Illinois flagstone terrace paved with Idaho Gold flagstone. Walls are Oakfield stone thin veneer with Idaho Gold flagstone coping.
The front entry is paved with Idaho Gold flagstone with a Whitacre Greer clay paver apron to match the driveway.
Custom built fire feature with natural gas plumbing, concealed burner, shattered glass inset, and a electrical on/off switch from inside house. Raised terrace is paved in Idaho Gold flagstone.
Sit and relax is this conversation area. The loosely set flagstone patio planted with sedum between the joints meets a large sweep of turf and the woodlands beyond.
This overhead detail photo shows the exploded flagstone patio with creeping thyme planted between the joints.
This flagstone patio area features a raised fire pit clad in Lannon stone and topped in bluestone. The terraced retaining walls lushly planted with hardy perennials provide a sense of enclosure.
Bluestone steps, supported by fieldstone slabs, mirror the angles and proportions of the home’s architecture.
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.