Your Local Landscape Designers, Installers & Lawn Maintenance Pros
For a spectacular Palatine landscape that’s perfectly suited to the way you live and entertain, talk to Van Zelst landscape architects. Van Zelst will work with you to upgrade established plantings or stonework, install a new brick paver driveway or bluestone patio, or bring your vision for an entirely new landscape to life.
Van Zelst is recognized for creating award-winning Palatine landscaping designs. Our work is on display in properties throughout northern Illinois, as well as many businesses and the Chicago Botanic Garden.
Van Zelst is experienced in dealing with Palatine landscaping challenges such as emerald ash borer and storm water management, including rain gardens. In addition, we’re advocates of making green spaces greener through the use of environmentally friendly landscaping practices, installing permeable pavers, recycling yard waste and more.
The Van Zelst team offers complete skilled Palatine landscaping services, from site analysis, design and planting to stonework installation by in-house masonry teams and ongoing professional maintenance of your lawn and garden. We create landscapes that add beauty and value to your property, while ensuring that your outdoor spaces are adapted to the way your family lives and entertains. Talk to the Van Zelst team about how to best bring your vision to life.
Resources for Landscaping Palatine:
These local gardening and conservation resources may be of interest to you:
- Palatine Park District—Spend a day exploring the Palatine Trail and picnic areas to enjoy the village’s green space.
- Deer Grove Forest Preserve—Visit the Forest Preserves of Cook County website for details on these beautiful nearby hiking trails as well as upcoming events.
- Citizens for Conservation—Help protect and restore natural lands in the Palatine area.
- Conserve Lake County—Get involved in advocating for land preservation and conservation education.
- Garden Club of Inverness—Take part in this nearby club’s workshops, share ideas and enjoy monthly get-togethers during the warmer months.