A cascading waterfall, a gentle fountain, a long stream or serene pond can complement and personalize any landscape, bringing sound, motion and the activity of birds to the garden.
Water Features by Van Zelst
- Full consultation and site analysis
- Careful integration with the surroundings
- Plans by a registered landscape architect
- Complete design-build coordination
- Skilled, in-house stonemasons and plumbers
- Year-round maintenance options
Incorporate a naturalistic pond
A tranquil pond, complemented by ornamental aquatic plants and natural stone, suits any home style, from traditional to modern.
Retreat with the sounds of a waterfall
The sound of moving water makes the garden a true retreat. Add a waterfall to a multi-level landscapes or to draw focus to garden art.
Add a fountain for a sculptural touch
Garden fountains add the music of bubbling water as well as an artistic quality that can be as individual as your home and family. The possibilities range from subtle to dramatic.