Low walls, crafted out of brick or stone, add structure and flow to the landscape. See how to incorporate garden walls into your space.
A stone garden / retaining wall can impart a sense of privacy and intimacy, outline an outdoor dining room or seating area, and add structure and flow to the landscape. Garden walls can be constructed from a wide variety of stone types, from natural-looking field stone to sophisticated bluestone slabs. Depending upon the arrangement, the garden wall can further enhance the overall aesthetic, from an easy curve around informal plantings, or strict angles in a more formal setting.
Walls that are Professionally Installed by Van Zelst
- Variety of stone types and combinations
- Design by a registered landscape architect
- Integration with the home, plantings and other hardscape
- Skilled installation by in-house stonemasons
- Careful site and foundation preparation
- Ability to withstand severe freeze-thaw cycles