Summer is best enjoyed outdoors and outdoor kitchens let you make the most of it. Often, outdoor kitchens begin with a built-in grill. The Van Zelst team can help you select a stainless steel grill that will withstand our extreme seasons. Then we’ll design and build a strong foundation and stone surround that complements your overall landscape and patio.
But why stop there? Today’s outdoor kitchens can include a sink, outdoor refrigerator, cabinets, outdoor bar with a beer tap and more—even a pizza oven or rotisserie.
Working with the professional Van Zelst team assures a great-looking outdoor kitchen that’s properly installed, giving you tremendous enjoyment as well as peace of mind.
Features of Outdoor Kitchens by Van Zelst
- Consultation on how to suit your lifestyle
- Wide variety of specialty features
- Integration with the home and landscape
- Plans by a registered landscape architect
- Complete design-build coordination
- Appliances designed to be outdoors in all weather
- Skilled installation by in-house tradesmen
- Spring and winter maintenance options
Create a full-featured kitchen island
A built-in grill, featuring a stone island that integrates with the surrounding landscape, becomes a centerpiece of outdoor entertaining.
Build a gourmet outdoor kitchen
Here, bluestone and Lanon stone elevate the stainless steel grill and preferred accessories to a chef-ready level.
Create a full-service outdoor kitchen
With built-in grills, refrigerator, and side burner, this outdoor kitchen brings the party outside.