Your Local Landscape Designers, Installers & Lawn Maintenance Pros
For a Lake Bluff landscaping plan that suits your lifestyle, look to Van Zelst landscape architects. Van Zelst can work with you to upgrade established plantings or stonework, install a new brick paver driveway or bluestone patio, or bring your vision for an entirely new landscape to life.
Van Zelst is recognized for creating award-winning Lake Bluff landscaping designs. Our work is on display in properties throughout the North Shore, as well as many businesses and the Chicago Botanic Garden.
We are also experienced in dealing with Lake Bluff landscaping challenges such as emerald ash borer, storm water management and the Lake Bluff irrigation system permitting and tree permitting processes, and have helped many families successfully address these issues. In addition, we’re advocates of making green spaces greener through the use of environmentally friendly landscaping practices, installing permeable pavers, recycling yard waste and more.
The Van Zelst team offers complete skilled Lake Bluff landscaping services, from site analysis, design and planting to stonework installation by in-house masonry teams and ongoing professional maintenance of your lawn and garden. We create landscapes that add beauty and value to your property, while ensuring that your outdoor spaces are adapted to the way your family lives and entertains. Talk to the Van Zelst team about how to best bring your vision to life.
Lake Bluff Landscaping Resources
These local gardening and conservation resources may be of interest to you:
- Chicago Botanic Garden—Ideas and tips for your own garden, including plants well-suited to Lake Bluff landscaping, gardening publications and inspiring landscape photos.
- Gardeners of Central Lake County—Meet to share ideas that work well in Waukegan landscapes and find out about engaging workshops and events.
- North Shore Garden Club—Featuring inspiring garden walks, educational and philanthropic events, and tips for reducing your carbon footprint.
- Conserve Lake County—Get involved in advocating for land preservation and conservation education.
- Lake County Forest Preserves—Take advantage of the area’s extensive natural space and resources.