A winding boxwood hedge adds structure to the landscape. The shrubs, lush perennials and turf are carefully manicured and managed for optimal health and beauty. Soil treatment keeps the hydrangeas pink to harmonize with the home and nearby astilbe.
Garden art, such as this classically inspired garden statue, adds interest to the order and organization of a formal estate garden. The garden statue becomes the focal point of the many linear views created by hardscape walls, bluestone patios, grassy walkways and boxwood hedges. In more formal settings, statuary enhances the personality of the landscape....
Get Blog Updates!
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
- Plants for fall color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.