Raised Stone Firepit in Lake Forest
Bluestone Walkway with Lush Plantings
This curved bluestone walkway is lined with lush plantings. The lime green flowers of the lady’s mantle contrasts beautifully with the deep eggplant color of the coral bells. The mass of crimson red astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea complete the look.
Bee Balm and Hummelo Lamb’s Ear in Full Bloom
This large sweeping perennial bed is bursting with color with purple Hummelo lamb’s ear in the foreground to the crimson red of the bee balm. Coral bells, astilbe, and fading allium flowers provide interest.
Pink Astilbe and White Annabelle Hydrangea
Densely planted beds of pink astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea with stone retaining wall in the background.
Outcropping Stone Terraces and Steps in Bull Valley IL
Outcropping stone steps and terraced walls overflowing with purple perennial geranium, astilbe, and pockets of day lilies to come.
Large Astilbe Bed with Outcropping Retaining Wall
Closeup of a large astilbe bed in full bloom. In the background you can see the large multi-level retaining wall made from natural stone outcropping.
Natural Stone Retaining Wall in Bull Valley IL
Striking Blue-Green Hostas
Lighthearted Garden Bench
Landscaping for Shady Areas
Get Blog Updates!Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.