This curved bluestone walkway is lined with lush plantings. The lime green flowers of the lady’s mantle contrasts beautifully with the deep eggplant color of the coral bells. The mass of crimson red astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea complete the look.
This large sweeping perennial bed is bursting with color with purple Hummelo lamb’s ear in the foreground to the crimson red of the bee balm. Coral bells, astilbe, and fading allium flowers provide interest.
Densely planted beds of pink astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea with stone retaining wall in the background.
Outcropping stone steps and terraced walls overflowing with purple perennial geranium, astilbe, and pockets of day lilies to come.
Closeup of a large astilbe bed in full bloom. In the background you can see the large multi-level retaining wall made from natural stone outcropping.
Boxwood shrubs enclose perennial plant beds overflowing with hydrangeas. Daylilies and astilbe add punches of color. Shade flowers and a variety of trees add color and texture to the landscape.
Get Blog Updates!
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
- Plants for fall color!
- Benefits of overseeding your lawn.
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.