Planting bed filled with a mix of annuals and perennials. The cobbles lining the planting bed are Valders tumbled cobblestone.
This large sweeping perennial bed is bursting with color with purple Hummelo lamb’s ear in the foreground to the crimson red of the bee balm. Coral bells, astilbe, and fading allium flowers provide interest.
Get Blog Updates!
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
- Plants for fall color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.