There is no time like the present to think about fall. That could mean pumpkin everything, corn mazes, apple picking, hay rides, cool nights and so on. But here it means fall annuals. Each and every year we rotate our planters for the seasons. With summer drawing to an end, the summer annuals are on their last legs. It’s time to change things up and add some fun fall colors to our planters. These could be your traditional mums and pansies in traditional fall colors of oranges, yellows and rust. Or you could spice it up by adding in some fun accent plants like bold grasses, ornamental peppers, cabbage and kales, annual rudbeckias, heuchera for leaf color and those often overlooked long blooming annuals like celosia and snapdragons. You can certainly amp up the color with a great mix of all these annuals.
Get Blog Updates!
- Gardening with edibles
- 5 Helpful Summer Landscaping Tips
- Bugs and Garden Thugs
- Make your bed!
- Retaining walls form and function.
- Shrub, Perennial and Bulb planting for extended bloom time.
- Low maintenance alternative to lawns.
- Tips to Improve Your Existing Landscape
- Landscaping for Privacy: Living Fences Make Good Neighbors
- Ways to Increase Outdoor Play
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.