Personalized features such as built-in fireplaces, spas and fire pits make your outdoor space more livable and extend the season into the cooler months.
Features of Spas and Fire Pits by Van Zelst
- Limitless aesthetic and functional options
- Integration with the home and landscape
- Plans by a registered landscape architect
- Professional coordination with other providers
- Skilled installation by in-house stonemasons
- Spring and winter maintenance options
Relax in a welcoming spa
Carefully planned stonework integrates the spa into the landscape, providing an easy way to decompress at the end of the day.
Gather around an engaging fire pit
Drawing on materials used throughout the landscape, a built-in fire pit is ready for small groups to enjoy on cool spring and autumn nights.
Extend the design to the pool deck
Bluestone slabs, tumbled concrete pavers or combinations of stone can be used from the patio to the swimming pool for a consistent, elegant aesthetic.
Enjoy an outdoor fireplace
A freestanding fireplace or built-in stone hearth adds a friendly focal point and make the landscape more comfortable in the early spring and late fall.