This magnificent home’s garden extends beautifully into the front yard. Landscaping ideas such as carefully manicured boxwood hedges, red decomposed granite pathways and surfaces, and bluestone slabs are carried through to the formal entry for a consistently elegant look. The geometric lines and the proportions determined in the expansive rear and side gardens are established...
This granite millstone fountain, surrounded by pachysandra and colorful impatiens, draws visitors and birds to this shady spot.
Get Blog Updates!
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Don’t let winter get you down. Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
- Plants for fall color!
- Benefits of overseeding your lawn.
- Rain Gardens
- Gardening with edibles
- 5 Helpful Summer Landscaping Tips
- Bugs and Garden Thugs
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.