Winnetka Shady Pathway Garden
Green foliage and trees, punctuated by orange daylilies and purple salvia, bring interest to a shady pathway garden. Diverse hues and textures ensure that the view from the casual decomposed granite pathway changes with every step.
Cozy Glenview Patio
Surrounded by Roses
Fieldstone Steps in Glenview
Chicago Botanic Garden Bounty
Unwinding with Water
Interplay of Plantings and Pavers
Stepping Up Formality
Color, Height and Texture
Get Blog Updates!Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.