This flagstone patio area features a raised fire pit clad in Lannon stone and topped in bluestone. The terraced retaining walls lushly planted with hardy perennials provide a sense of enclosure.
Bookmark the permalink.
Get Blog Updates!
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
- Plants for fall color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.