Planting bed filled with a mix of annuals and perennials. The cobbles lining the planting bed are Valders tumbled cobblestone.
Carefully manicured boxwood hedges follow the geometric lines of the stone wall and the home’s exterior. Annual flowers are planted in pockets to add pops of color.
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.