The front entry is paved with Idaho Gold flagstone with a Whitacre Greer clay paver apron to match the driveway.
Green foliage and trees, punctuated by orange daylilies and purple salvia, bring interest to a shady pathway garden. Diverse hues and textures ensure that the view from the casual decomposed granite pathway changes with every step.
Arranged on an expanse of red brick pavers, this outdoor dining area feels cozy, as if it’s ensconced in its own outdoor room. The herringbone pattern—reminiscent of a fine parquet dining room floor—is enclosed within rectangular bluestone slabs. This is an unexpected approach, as bluestone fields and red brick paver accents are used elsewhere on...
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.