Located off the home office porch, this “artifact” planter was imported from India and converted to a fountain. Mexican washed stones and reclaimed granite pavers surround the fountain.
This granite millstone fountain, surrounded by pachysandra and colorful impatiens, draws visitors and birds to this shady spot.
Get Blog Updates!
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.