This curved bluestone walkway is lined with lush plantings. The lime green flowers of the lady’s mantle contrasts beautifully with the deep eggplant color of the coral bells. The mass of crimson red astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea complete the look.
Large drifts of a few plants can have a huge impact. An Art-Lover’s Paradise Northbrook, Illinois In a phased renovation, the Van Zelst team completely refreshed this modern estate’s breathtaking gardens and entertaining areas, ultimately earning a silver Illinois Award for Landscape Design in 2009. One of the larger projects was the removal of an...
Get Blog Updates!
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.