Green foliage and trees, punctuated by orange daylilies and purple salvia, bring interest to a shady pathway garden. Diverse hues and textures ensure that the view from the casual decomposed granite pathway changes with every step.
A curved bluestone walk feels friendly yet polished. Experimenting with Color Glenview, Illinois Every year for more than two decades, the Van Zelst team has counted on a new challenge from this long-term client. A lover of color, she has been continually excited about trying new palettes and plant combinations, often based on her whatever...
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.