Raised Stone Firepit in Lake Forest
Large Planting Bed Edged in Valders Tumbled Cobblestone
Shaded Walkway | Flagstone Steppers | Redbud Specimen Tree
Spectacular Northbrook Garden
Striking Blue-Green Hostas
Colorful, Shade-Friendly Begonias
Landscaping for Shady Areas
Winnetka Shady Pathway Garden
Green foliage and trees, punctuated by orange daylilies and purple salvia, bring interest to a shady pathway garden. Diverse hues and textures ensure that the view from the casual decomposed granite pathway changes with every step.
Striking Seasonal Views
Naturally Beautiful Bluestone
A curved bluestone walk feels friendly yet polished. Experimenting with Color Glenview, Illinois Every year for more than two decades, the Van Zelst team has counted on a new challenge from this long-term client. A lover of color, she has been continually excited about trying new palettes and plant combinations, often based on her whatever...
Get Blog Updates!Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.