Located off the home office porch, this “artifact” planter was imported from India and converted to a fountain. Mexican washed stones and reclaimed granite pavers surround the fountain.
The large multi-tier composite stone fountain is opposite the front door across the auto court surrounded by annuals and reclaimed granite pathway and low boxwood hedge.
Arced lines and a bronze garden fountain soften the geometry of the formal landscape, while adding the relaxing sounds of water to the classic setting. A focal point among the intersecting stone pathways and green borders, the garden fountain is an unexpected yet fitting addition. Water features and statuary are often incorporated into landscapes inspired...
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.