Sit and relax is this conversation area. The loosely set flagstone patio planted with sedum between the joints meets a large sweep of turf and the woodlands beyond.
Abundant grasses and blooms surround this outdoor living room. In the foreground, a dense carpet of ajuga with their dark puckered leaves meet with tall grasses. Across the flagstone walkway is a large perennial bed bursting with color from white shasta daisies, red bee balm, purple stachys, and orange daylilies.
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.