This magnificent home’s garden extends beautifully into the front yard. Landscaping ideas such as carefully manicured boxwood hedges, red decomposed granite pathways and surfaces, and bluestone slabs are carried through to the formal entry for a consistently elegant look. The geometric lines and the proportions determined in the expansive rear and side gardens are established...
This crushed stone driveway is made from decomposed granite and lends a gracious air to an expansive driveway and parking surface. Fieldstone slabs delineate the edges of the driveway and parking lot, gradually giving way to the red crushed stone used in walking paths throughout the landscape. An attractive and practical choice, crushed stone is...
A decomposed granite path adds casual elegance to pathways, the driveway and parking surface. It is reminiscent of the gravel pathways lined by linear boxwood hedges in French parterre gardens. Decomposed granite is weathered rock that has been worn into smaller pieces of crushed stone. The effect is natural and inviting, and is easy to...
Get Blog Updates!
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
- Plants for fall color!
- Benefits of overseeding your lawn.
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.