Large front entry bed planted with tough perennials and a transplanted crabapple. Red clay paver driveway edged in Valder tumbled cobblestone.
A raised stone terrace with stone steps is paved in Idaho Gold flagstone. The upper terrace is topped with a white pergola.
Located off the home office porch, this “artifact” planter was imported from India and converted to a fountain. Mexican washed stones and reclaimed granite pavers surround the fountain.
The large multi-tier composite stone fountain is opposite the front door across the auto court surrounded by annuals and reclaimed granite pathway and low boxwood hedge.
Get Blog Updates!
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.