Front Yard Landscape Makeover in Wilmette IL
Large front entry bed planted with tough perennials and a transplanted crabapple. Red clay paver driveway edged in Valder tumbled cobblestone.
Wilmette Red Paver Driveway with Tumbled Cobblestone Border
Wilmette Illinois Carport with Clay Pavers and Valders Tumbled Cobblestone Border
Raised Stone Terrace and Pergola Covered Entry
A raised stone terrace with stone steps is paved in Idaho Gold flagstone. The upper terrace is topped with a white pergola.
Large Planting Bed Edged in Valders Tumbled Cobblestone
Island Planting Beds with Columnar Maples
Intersecting Garden Paths | Garden Landing
Brick Walkway with Bluestone Inlay Surrounds Sunken Urn Water Feature
Artifact Fountain Imported from India
Located off the home office porch, this “artifact” planter was imported from India and converted to a fountain. Mexican washed stones and reclaimed granite pavers surround the fountain.
Large Multi-Tier Composite Stone Fountain
The large multi-tier composite stone fountain is opposite the front door across the auto court surrounded by annuals and reclaimed granite pathway and low boxwood hedge.
Get Blog Updates!Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.