This woodland home in Bull Valley, Illinois features lush sweeping beds of purple and pink astilbe, white Annabelle hydrangea, and bee balm. The outcropping stone retaining wall provides structure to the landscape.
This flagstone patio area features a raised fire pit clad in Lannon stone and topped in bluestone. The terraced retaining walls lushly planted with hardy perennials provide a sense of enclosure.
Densely planted beds of pink astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea with stone retaining wall in the background.
Outcropping stone steps and terraced walls overflowing with purple perennial geranium, astilbe, and pockets of day lilies to come.
Closeup of a large astilbe bed in full bloom. In the background you can see the large multi-level retaining wall made from natural stone outcropping.
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.