Lush front entry plantings include the red wax leaf begonia, a bed of small round boxwood shrubs surrounded by the dark leaves of the coral bells. The light lift of the purple catmint and vinca groundcover.
This curved bluestone walkway is lined with lush plantings. The lime green flowers of the lady’s mantle contrasts beautifully with the deep eggplant color of the coral bells. The mass of crimson red astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea complete the look.
Combining straight lines and curves adds interest. Experimenting with Color Glenview, Illinois Every year for more than two decades, the Van Zelst team has counted on a new challenge from this long-term client. A lover of color, she has been continually excited about trying new palettes and plant combinations, often based on her whatever might...
Get Blog Updates!
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
- Protect Your Landscape from Insect Pests
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.