Densely planted beds of pink astilbe and white Annabelle hydrangea with stone retaining wall in the background.
Lush plantings of white hydrangeas, red-orange daylilies and pink astilbe add lightness and color to the classic garden space. Foliage in a variety of shapes, heights and colors contribute texture and depth.
Get Blog Updates!
- 75 Front Yard Landscape Ideas: The Ultimate Reference Guide
- Fire Features for the Landscape.
- Inheriting a previous owners garden.
- What Hydrangea Where?
- Updated Family Environment For All Seasons
- How to Fix Backyard Drainage Problems The Right Way
- Early Spring Planting Ideas.
- 5 Trends to look for in 2020
- Spruce up your pots and landscape with winter greens!
- Add bulbs to your garden now for a burst of spring color!
Ready to Get Started?
Please give us a ring at 847-623-3580 or send us an email using the form below.